Live the Academic Life
100% Funded Doctorate Program
The Business of Research
A unique intersection
Admission for the August 2020 cohort is complete, and new applications for this cohort are no longer being accepted. We invite interested individuals to prepare their application for the August 2022 cohort. Contact us with questions.
The development of the entrepreneurial spirit and innovation are core differentiators for the College of Business. We have a demonstrated strength in developing entrepreneurial mindsets focused on possibilities and on the expert pursuit of opportunities.
Conversely, the University of Louisville is a world-class research institution. Ranked among the top 200 research universities by U.S. News & World Report in 2019, the University is also classified as an R1: Doctoral University by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Only 131 universities nationwide are designated as an R1 university.
According to a report by the AACSB, Doctorate salaries can start at as much as $150,000 - $175,000 for faculty positions in entrepreneurship.
Change lives through research and teaching
- Selective tuition-free program prepares you with an intensive research and teaching focus on entrepreneurship
- Explore trends in entrepreneurship research
- Research entrepreneurial studies which change lives
- Publish and present your findings in professional journals and at conferences
- Complete the program in 4 years
- Cohorts start every 2 years
According to a report by the AACSB, Doctorate salaries can start at as much as $150,000 – $175,000 for faculty positions in entrepreneurship.