Live the Academic Life
100% Funded Doctorate Program
Learn More About the Entrepreneurship PhD
The Business of Research
A unique intersection
The development of the entrepreneurial spirit and innovation are core differentiators for the College of Business. We have demonstrated strengths in developing entrepreneurial mindsets focused on possibilities and the expert pursuit of opportunities.
Conversely, the University of Louisville is a world-class research institution. Ranked among the top 200 research universities by U.S. News & World Report in 2019, the University is also classified as an R1: Doctoral University by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education, a designation only obtained by 131 universities nationwide.
Starting salaries for doctoral
positions in entrepreneurship
Change lives through research and teaching
- Selective tuition-free program prepares you with an intensive research and teaching focus on entrepreneurship
- Explore trends in entrepreneurship research
- Research entrepreneurial studies which change lives
- Publish and present your findings in professional journals and at conferences
- Complete the program in 4 years
- Cohorts start every 2 years
According to a report by the AACSB, Doctorate salaries can start at as much as $150,000 – $175,000 for faculty positions in entrepreneurship.