Become a better project manager — Prepare for the PMP Exam.
What is project management?
Project management is a growing profession that is used by every industry. Skilled project managers lead initiatives that improve productivity, financial performance, process improvement, and more.
The demand for certified PMP® and CAPM® professionals grows every year. According to the Project Management Institute® (PMI), by 2020, an estimated 15.7 million new project management roles will be added globally, putting job-seeking credential holders at a serious advantage.
- Learn from Project Management Practitioners and World-class Instructors who are certified Project Management Professionals® and practice project management on a daily basis.
- Apply What You Learn in the Real World to solve project management problems and practically apply what you’re learning. Working with your classmates, you will be able to come up with solutions, execute your plan, and get immediate feedback from your peers and instructors.
- Leave with Templates and Tools from worksheets to process documents, you will have access to various templates and tools that will make managing the projects in your life easier.
- Build A Network of Peers among program participants who come from a variety of industries and professional backgrounds. You will learn from one another’s experiences and be able to take that knowledge and utilize it in your organization’s projects.
“The program is laid out so that when you complete your certificate, you will have tools you can use on a daily basis.”H. Ray Pait, Jr.
Project Management Instructor
Make your Plan:
Project Management Certificate By completing these courses you will be awarded a Project Management Certificate. Your certificate will fulfill the formal education requirements needed to apply for the Project Management Professional® (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM) exams. If you are currently a PMP®, you will earn a total of 48 hours/professional development units (PDUs) by taking these courses.
- Fundamentals of Project Management ($655)
- Project Management: Practical Application ($1,960) Total program fee is $2,615 and includes both seminars and materials.
Project management courses can be expensive for individuals. Many companies realize the benefits to the bottom line for employees who have these skills and will reimburse you.Bill My Company
Project Management Fundamentals – $655
- Spring ’20: 2/6/20 – 2/27/20
- Summer Fast Track ’20: 6/1/20 – 6/11/20
- Fall ’20: 8/6/20 – 8/27/20
Project Management Fundamentals 2-Day Boot Camp – $655
(Session times: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m each day)
- Fall ’19: Thursday & Friday: 12/5 & 12/6/19
- Spring ’20: Monday & Tuesday: 3/16 & 3/17/20
- Fall ’20: Thursday & Friday: 12/3 & 12/4/20
Project Management Practical Application – $1,960
- Spring Session ’20: 3/5/20 – 5/28/20 (Derby Week Break on 4/30)
- Summer Fast Track ’20: Mondays & Thursdays, 6/15/20 – 7/23/20
- Fall ’20: Thursdays, 9/3/20 – 11/19/20 (Note: No Thanksgiving Break in 2019; Thanksgiving is on 11/26)
PMP® Exam Facilitated Study: $2,195
Are you working toward your PMP® certification? Our 12-week PMP® Exam Facilitated Study seminar focuses on the PMI’s PMBOK® and specific exam preparation tactics. It is also a great preparation program for those seeking the CAPM® credential.
Prerequisites: Attendees must possess the minimum eligibility requirements to sit for the PMP® exam. For the latest criteria, please refer to the Project Management Professional Credential Handbook located on the PMI’s website: www.pmi.org.
(Tuesdays 6 – 9 p.m.)
- Spring 2020: 2/4/20 – 4/21/20
- Fall 2020: 8/4/20 – 10/20/20