Project BUILD: Business United in Leadership Development or Project BUILD is a program designed to introduce multicultural 11th and 12th graders to the world of business through collegiate level study and interaction with corporations, executives, and entrepreneurs. Topics of study include accounting, economics, finance, entrepreneurship, management, and marketing.
Project BUILD touches on topics including:
- Students entering the 11th or 12th grade
- A minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Students selected for the program will have a demonstrated leadership ability, creativity, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge
Project BUILD is a game changer that will lead students on the path of thought leadership for the future. Career interest in the field of business and/or management is recommended, but not required.
- Students will engage in business research, case study analysis and group presentations
- Collaborative development with area businesses will work to develop networking skills
- Build skillset in developing business ethics and leadership
This partnership between the University of Louisville College of Business and The Lincoln Foundation remains free to our students.
Appreciation is given to our faculty and professional colleagues who provide support of this program, including The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Louisville Branch, the PNC Foundation, UPS, Old National Bank, and the Mary E. Yarbrough Fund, Community Foundation of Louisville.Apply to Project BUILD today!