Expect that we will exceed your expectations. We’re delivering a private-school experience at a public-school cost.
Here’s what’s waiting for you at the College of Business!
- An award-winning faculty of educators, scholars, entrepreneurs, executives and renowned guest speakers.
- Challenging academic programs ranked among the best in the U.S. and the world
- The highest academic standards in the region, and fellow students committed to excellence.
- Nationally ranked, globally recognized academic programs.
- A vibrant, unique learning environment equipped with advanced technology.
- Expanding opportunities for international study and travel.
- State-of-the-art career management services and resources.
- Professional, personalized academic advising services to make the most of your interests and potential.
- A unique urban campus with students from more than 100 countries and all 50 U.S. states.
- Attractive new residential options, including pools, fitness centers and shuttle service.
- Easy access to the city’s cultural, recreational and entertainment centers—FREE city bus service for UofL students.
- A global network of more than 20,000 alumni.
- The opportunity to earn a diploma that can take you anywhere in the world.
Our 287-acre Belknap campus in the historic Old Louisville neighborhood is popular for its tree-line thoroughfares, stately Victorian homes and convenient student housing. It is an urban environment minutes from the international airport, downtown Louisville and the Ohio River, and a beautiful parks system designed by Frederick Law Olmstead.
Students at the University of Louisville College of Business experience programs ranked among the finest in the nation by leading publishing, business and academic organizations. Read more about our Honors and Rankings and College of Business student advantages.
The message is clear: If you want to maximize your career potential, consider the best the College of Business has to offer—Great careers begin with great degrees. You’ll find the College of Business a great place to pursue both.