The Ulmer Career Management Center is committed to bringing you the best resources available to help you in your job search. CareerShift brings the on-line worldwide job market to your computer so you can coordinate job searches and employer contacts 24/7. With CareerShift you can access in-depth company information – including email contacts and job postings – for thousands of national and international prospective employers. Create and store personal marketing campaigns, customized resumes and cover letters for email or print use on demand.
With CareerShift, you can:
- Search and store jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers and anywhere else a job is posted on the internet.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Create as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Automatically create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign. Since you choose your resumes’ destination, it’s a confidential marketing campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded to your My CALENDAR; you can keep notes, and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
- Go to http://louisville.careershift.com
- Click sign up
- Fill out required information
- Enter group code: ulmer2006
- Select a security question and answer
- Answer the human verifier question
- Check user agreement
- Click Next
You will be brought to your CareerShift account
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or call Toll free 888-232-0632.