Students who earn a 3.25 grade point average and complete 12 or more hours for the semester are named to the Dean’s List.
Students who earn a 4.0 grade point average while enrolled in 12 or more hours for the semester and who have a 3.0 University GPA are named Dean’s Scholars. These are placed on the student’s transcript.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DEAN’S SCHOLARS AND
DEAN’S LIST STUDENTS!
Certificates are available online. To retrieve Dean’s Scholar or Dean’s List Certificate:
- Log into your student U-link account
- Choose the Student Services tab
- Click on the Menu item “Deans Certificates”
- Choose the certificate and semester you wish to access.
You should see options all semesters for which you have qualified in past semesters but will only be able to print certificates from Summer 2004 when this system went live.
- Fall 2012 Dean’s Scholars and Dean’s List