The College of Business at the University of Louisville offers high quality undergraduate and graduate business programs that prepare our students for responsible and rewarding careers. We enhance the intellectual and economic vitality of our city, the region, and the broader business community through our academic programs, research, and community outreach activities.
The University of Louisville’s College of Business will be broadly recognized as the leading business school in this region and one of the leading metropolitan research business schools in the United States. To accomplish this, we will:
- build upon our national reputation in the area of entrepreneurship by offering programs that foster an entrepreneurial perspective among our students and offer opportunities for our students to demonstrate their capabilities in a competitive environment;
- offer masters and bachelors level students an abundant variety of international learning experiences and provide faculty with opportunities to teach and research abroad;
- offer undergraduate students opportunities for functional specializations;
- develop an innovative menu of graduate business program offerings;
- create a supportive faculty research environment that is consistent with our university’s mission of being a premier metropolitan research university;
- enhance the economic vitality of the region through academic programs and community outreach activities.