The College of Business can assist journalists pursuing information for stories. Contact Janet Cappiello in Media Relations with your request.
For all UofL News please visit http://uofltoday.com
An official logo should be used on all university marketing communications, including visual presentations, printed pieces, advertising and any other materials that represent the university with external audiences. It should appear on the front or back cover of all printed communications unless an exception has been granted by the University Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) by contacting email@example.com
Note: No official university mark may be modified in any way without the consent of OCM. This includes combining an official UofL College of Business mark with organizational titles, group names, etc. The logo must be used as given without alteration.
Download screen resolution logos by completing the form below. These are 72dpi, standard quality for web or screen usage. For high resolution logos in vector (.eps) format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Logo use on apparel or merchandise
For more information regarding the rules, regulations and usage rights of using the College of Business logo on apparel or merchandise of any kind, please contact email@example.com.
- Cardinal Challenge awards 1st place to Aim Tech, Entrepreneurship MBA student team, for their innovative infant ventilator business plan (2/21/2017)
- UofL News: Q&A with Todd Mooradian, incoming College of Business Dean (1/20/2017)
- Lane Report: UofL Among Four Kentucky schools named to Best College Values of 2017 (1/10/2017)
- Lou. Business First: UofL entrepreneurs build app to help construction businesses (1/10/2017)
- BizEd Mag: Published article by Dr. Kristen Lucas. Toward Better Business Communications (1/6/2017)
- Business First: New dean on UofL turmoil: ‘None of those things are going to get in the way of our success’ (12/21/2016)
- 2017 TFE Times Best MBA Rankings now in. At #79 best in the country, we just keep getting better (12/20/2016)
- Courier Journal: U of L names Mooradian new business dean (12/20/2016)
- Insider Louisville: UofL names new College of Business dean (12/20/2016)
- Insider Louisville: A daughter’s business savvy inspires UofL professor’s latest book (12/5/2016)
- The Louisville Cardinal Newspaper: UofL Professor writes book looking break “glaze ceilling” (12/5/2016)
- UofL News: Entrepreneurship Circle of Fame (11/15/2016)
- WHAS-11: Portland students look toward high school graduation (11/4/2016)
- Students honor Stephan Gohmann as ‘Faculty Favorite’ (9/21/2016)
- UofL News: North Korean defector captivates UofL crowd (9/19/2016)
- Press Release: WBNA-TV 21 and College of Business Forcht Center for Entrepreneurship partner for Second Season of Dreamfunders (9/13/2016)
- Elevate Portland Initiative (9/7/2016)
- WHAS11: Professor Beth Davis comments on skyrocketing price crisis for Epipens (8/26/2016)
- Our Interim Dean: Alan Attaway offers steady hand (8/11/2016)
- MedCityNews: UofL Entrepreneurship Startup, InScope Medical, listed as a company to know. (7/21/2016)
- Dr. Robert Garrett wins 2015 paper of the year by the International Small business Journal (ISBJ) (6/20/2016)
- Article by Kristen Lucas. If dignity is so simple, then why is it so difficult? (6/9/2016)
- UofL News: Portland Elementary students catch a glimpse of the future (5/31/2016)
- News Release: College of Business brings careers to Portland students (5/24/2016)
- UofL MBA Graduate, Hunter Gerlach, Puts Vogt Award to Good Use (5/23/2016)
Our faculty is made up of top researchers and business professionals with expertise in most general business, finance, accounting, management, communications, and economic topics. PleaseContact Janet Cappiello before attempting to contact faculty. She can direct you more quickly and check the availability of faculty whose area of expertise fits your specific assignment.