MBA tuition rates are the full cost for each program in 2013.
Entrepreneurship MBA, Full-Time MBA and Professional MBA – $32,000
- Total tuition, fees and international trip (excluding airfare). Guaranteed no-tuition increase if you complete the program with your original cohort.
Professional MBA Portion of Joint Degree – $26,600
- Total tuition, fees and international trip (excluding airfare). Applicable additional tuition for joint program is separate and variable.
Students who withdraw or are dismissed from any program in the middle of a program term or semester will not be permitted to complete that term or semester. Any courses not yet begun will be deleted from a withdrawn or dismissed student’s transcript. For MBA students, tuition refunds are only possible prior to the beginning of classes for any term.
If an MBA student withdraws while in good academic standing, all tuition paid up to that point will be credited toward the new tuition rate if he or she rejoins their program within one year.
Scholarships, Graduate Assistantships & Student Loans
Visit these sites for more information about paying for your graduate degree:
Internal Scholarships, Grants, and Financial Aid
- Entrepreneurship MBA Early Admit $1,000 Scholarship – students accepted into the Entrepreneurship MBA by the priority deadline of May 1 receive this scholarship. This scholarship is awarded in the Entrepreneurship MBA final semester to those qualified students in good academic standing.
- UofL College of Business MBA Scholarship Application (deadline February 20, 2014)
All currently enrolled MBA students are eligible. Please use your MBA Application user name and password for login. Please call the Graduate Programs office at (502) 852-6967 with any questions.
- UofL College of Business Taylor Leadership Award for Entrepreneurship MBA
This prize will be presented annually to a graduating student in the Entrepreneurship MBA program. More information and application.
- Rotary Leadership Program for graduate students
- UofL Student Financial Aid Office
External Scholarships, Grants and Federal Student Loans
- Fast Web
- College Scholarships
- My College Scholarship
- Foundation Center
- College Board
Financial Information for International Students