Admission to the College of Business MBA Programs
We seek talented and motivated students who have distinguished themselves through their work experience, leadership roles, and undergraduates studies. We seek students who thrive on the challenge of being in a demanding, fast-paced learning environment and who can assess and analyze complex information. Last, we seek students who exhibit the highest ethical standards and can make positive contributions to the MBA program.
Applications are now being accepted for the following programs:
- Professional MBA – Spring 2015 – Weekend Format Deadline Nov. 15, 2014
Click here to apply for the 2015 Professional MBA – Weekend format
- Full-Time MBA – Priority Admissions Deadline: April 1, 2015
Click here to apply for the 2015 Full-Time MBA
- Entrepreneurship MBA-Fall 2015 – Admissions Deadline: May 1, 2015 (Early Admissions Scholarship)
Click here to apply for the 2015 Entrepreneurship MBA
- Professional MBA -Fall 2015 – Admissions Deadline: June 1, 2015
Click here to apply for the 2015 Professional Evening MBA
- Master of Accountancy (MAC) -Fall 2015 – Admissions Deadline: June 1, 2015
Click here to apply for the Master of Accountancy
Your application materials will be carefully and personally considered by our admissions team, and qualified candidates will be invited to meet with us for an interview once a complete application has been received.
- Tuition and Funding
- Transfer/Visiting and New Grad Students
- FREE GMAT WORKSHOP – offered multiple times a year to UofL MBA prospects and applicants (only) – see our “Events” link for dates and times.
- www.mba.com to schedule the GMAT
- Preparing for the GMAT classes: Visit the Delphi Center (UL Alumni receive a 25% Discount!)
- Prep course: JCPS
*Questions or assistance regarding the TOEFL – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.