The University of Louisville College of Business seeks highly motivated candidates who have demonstrated leadership capabilities, academic success in their undergraduate studies and who thrive in a demanding, fast paced academic environment. We offer rolling admission for the Entrepreneurship, Professional, and Full-Time MBA.
MBA Admission Requirements:
- We have no preference and accept GMAT or GRE scores for admission
- There are no prerequisites; a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Review the MBA Admissions Checklist
- Prepare for GMAT Success – Review a list of free resources here!
- Application Deadline: June 1st
- Full-Time MBA Application (Fall 2016) Full-Time MBA
- Entrepreneurship MBA Application (Fall 2016) Entrepreneurship MBA
- Professional MBA Application (Fall 2016) Evening MBA | Weekend MBA
Master of Accountancy Application (Fall 2016) MAC
Visiting Student Applicants:
Students visiting from another university or from a partner institution abroad may take elective MBA course work on a space-available basis, provided they meet the prerequisites for the course. Visiting students also must meet graduate school requirements as determined by the Associate Dean for Masters Programs (ADMP).