You’ve made the right choice
Admission to the College of Business MBA Programs
We seek talented and motivated students who have distinguished themselves through their work experience, leadership roles, and undergraduates studies. We seek students who thrive on the challenge of being in a demanding, fast-paced learning environment and who can assess and analyze complex information. Last, we seek students who exhibit the highest ethical standards and can make positive contributions to the MBA program.
Applications and Deadlines:
- December 9, 2013: Weekend Professional MBA
Click here to apply for the 2014 Weekend MBA
- April 1, 2014: (Priority Deadline): Full-Time MBA
Click here to apply for the 2014 Full-Time MBA
- May 1, 2014 (Priority Deadline): Entrepreneurship MBA
Click here to apply for the 2014 Entrepreneurship MBA
- July 1, 2014 (Priority Deadline): Professional MBA
Click here to apply for the 2014 Professional MBA
We offer rolling admission for the Entrepreneurship, Professional, and Full-Time MBA.
Your application materials will be carefully and personally considered by our admissions team, and qualified candidates will be invited to meet with us for an interview once a complete application has been received.
- Tuition and Funding
Transfer/Visiting and New Grad Students
MBA Admission Checklist (General Admission Application Requirements)
- FREE GMAT WORKSHOP – offered multiple times a year to UofL MBA prospects and applicants (only) – see our “Events” link for dates and times.
- www.mba.com to schedule the GMAT
- Preparing for the GMAT classes: Visit the Delphi Center (UL Alumni receive a 25% Discount!)
- Prep course: JCPS
*Questions or assistance regarding the TOEFL – please contact email@example.com.