- 2017 Full-Time MBA Application
- 2017 Entrepreneurship MBA Application
- 2017 Professional MBA Evening Program Application
- 2017 Professional MBA Weekend Program Application
2017 MAC Application
- Review the MBA Admissions Checklist
- Prepare for GMAT Success – Free GMAT Resources
- International Applicants: International MBA Admissions Checklist
All programs start in August of each year, therefore, the deadlines listed below are applicable for fall 2017. Applications can be submitted with GMAT pending. GMAT can be scheduled months in advance on mba.com. Be proactive! Take the steps today to earn your MBA.
- December 1, 2016: Early Admission Decisions
- April 1, 2017: Spring Decisions
- June 1, 2017: Summer Decisions
- After June 15, 2017: Contact the graduate admissions office for program availability at email@example.com or (502) 852-7257.
Visiting Student Applicants:
Students visiting from another university or from a partner institution abroad may take elective MBA course work on a space-available basis, provided they meet the prerequisites for the course. Visiting students also must meet graduate school requirements as determined by the Associate Dean for Masters Programs (ADMP).