Admission to the College of Business MBA Programs
We seek talented and motivated students who have distinguished themselves through their work experience, leadership roles, and undergraduates studies. We seek students who thrive on the challenge of being in a demanding, fast-paced learning environment and who can assess and analyze complex information. Last, we seek students who exhibit the highest ethical standards and can make positive contributions to the MBA program.
Applications are still being accepted for the following programs:
- Full-Time MBA
We are no longer accepting applications for the Full-Time MBA fall 2014 cohort. At this time, should you seek acceptance into the Full-Time MBA fall 2015 program, the application portal is available.
Click here to apply for the Fall 2015 Full-Time MBA
- Entrepreneurship MBA
Click here to apply for the 2014 Entrepreneurship MBA
- Professional MBA
Click here to apply for the 2014 Professional MBA
- Master of Accountancy (MAC)
Click here to apply for the Master of Accountancy
- December 1, 2014: Weekend Professional MBA
Click here to apply for the 2015 Weekend MBA
Your application materials will be carefully and personally considered by our admissions team, and qualified candidates will be invited to meet with us for an interview once a complete application has been received.
- Tuition and Funding
- Transfer/Visiting and New Grad Students
- FREE GMAT WORKSHOP – offered multiple times a year to UofL MBA prospects and applicants (only) – see our “Events” link for dates and times.
- www.mba.com to schedule the GMAT
- Preparing for the GMAT classes: Visit the Delphi Center (UL Alumni receive a 25% Discount!)
- Prep course: JCPS
*Questions or assistance regarding the TOEFL – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.