Admission to the College of Business MBA Programs
At the University of Louisville College of Business, we seek highly motivated candidates who have demonstrated leadership capabilities, academic success in their undergraduate studies and who thrive in a demanding, fast paced academic environment.
Applications are now being accepted for the following programs:
- Professional MBA (Spring 2015) Final Deadline: November 15, 2014
Click here to apply for the 2015 Professional MBA Weekend format
- Full-Time MBA (Fall 2015) Priority Deadline: April 1, 2015
Click here to apply for the 2015 Full-Time MBA
- Entrepreneurship MBA (Fall 2015) Priority Deadline: May 1, 2015
Click here to apply for the 2015 Entrepreneurship MBA
- Professional MBA (Fall 2015) Admissions Deadline: June 1, 2015
Click here to apply for the 2015 Professional Evening MBA
- Master of Accountancy (Fall 2015) Final Deadline: June 1, 2015
Click here to apply for the Master of Accountancy
We offer rolling admission for the Entrepreneurship, Professional, and Full-Time MBA.
MBA Admission Checklist (General Admission Application Requirements)
- Tuition and Funding
- Transfer/Visiting and New Grad Students
- FREE GMAT WORKSHOP – offered multiple times a year to UofL MBA prospects and applicants (only) – see our “Events” link for dates and times.
- www.mba.com to schedule the GMAT
- Preparing for the GMAT classes: Visit the Delphi Center (UL Alumni receive a 25% Discount!)