Your Gifts Make a Difference
The University of Louisville College of Business is one of our region’s most important economic engines, preparing the next generation of business leaders. By making tax-deductible gifts to Fund for UofL for the College of Business, you guarantee the college’s—and the region’s—success.
Annual gifts to the Fund for UofL for the College of Business give the college the flexibility to meet new and emerging needs. These gifts are especially powerful because their unrestricted nature allows the dean to pursue a vision of excellence in seven critical areas. These include:
- attracting and retaining high-performing faculty;
- upgrading classroom technology;
- expanding career coaching and placements;
- supporting leading-edge research;
- stimulating international learning opportunities;
- providing student financial assistance;
- and developing innovative new experiences and programs.
Donors who wish to give a directed gift are encouraged to discuss their priority with the college to maximize its effectiveness. For more information about the College of Business’s priorities in the campaign, please click http://chartingourcourse.org/departments/college-of-business.
Dean’s Circle Society
With a three-year commitment of $1,000 or greater, you are a member of the Dean’s Circle Society, the College of Business’s premier giving club.
The Family Business Center
The Family Business Center helps family owned businesses manage the complexities of small businesses and difficult family dynamics. Over 80% of small businesses are family owned. Roundtables, workshops and educational seminars help small businesses thrive through multiple generations.
How to Give
- Online – The easiest way to donate is online. To designate your gift to a specific College of Business priority, type in your preference in the “Other” field.
- Mail – You may mail your gift or pledge to: Fund for UofL, University of Louisville, 215 Central Ave. Suite 300, Louisville, KY 40292.
- Types of Gifts -you can choose to support the College of Business in many ways.