Your Gifts Make a Difference
The University of Louisville College of Business is one of our region’s most important economic engines, preparing the next generation of business leaders. By making tax-deductible gifts to Fund for UofL for the College of Business, you guarantee the college’s—and the region’s—success.
Annual gifts to the Fund for UofL for the College of Business give the college the flexibility to meet new and emerging needs. These gifts are especially powerful because their unrestricted nature allows the dean to pursue a vision of excellence in seven critical areas. These include:
- attracting and retaining high-performing faculty;
- upgrading classroom technology;
- expanding career coaching and placements;
- supporting leading-edge research;
- stimulating international learning opportunities;
- providing student financial assistance;
- and developing innovative new experiences and programs.
Donors who wish to give a directed gift are encouraged to discuss their priority with the college to maximize its effectiveness. The University of Louisville is currently in a $1 billion dollar capital campaign. For more information about the College of Business’s priorities in the campaign, please click http://chartingourcourse.org/departments/college-of-business
Join a Giving Society
Dean’s Circle Society
With a three-year commitment of $1,000 or greater, you are a member of the Dean’s Circle Society, the College of Business’s premier giving club.
Bucks for Bricks
Bucks for Bricks is the College of Business’s 25th anniversary renovation campaign. As part of the campaign, a new wing for Equine Business and Entrepreneurship has been constructed. The current phase of the campaign seeks to modernize Harry Frazier Hall with new classrooms, conference rooms, faculty offices, and a new auditorium. Be a part of building our success! Read More!
Family Business Center
The University of Louisville Family Business Center at the College of Business is one of the oldest and most-respected Family Business Centers in the country. Originally established in 1993, the Center addresses a multitude of challenges faced by closely held and family firms. The member-based organization uses the capabilities and educational resources at the University of Louisville, as well as established family owned businesses, professional practitioners, and a network of internationally acclaimed family business experts to provide family firms the assistance they need to grow and succeed from generation to generation. Read more about becoming a civic partner!
Other Giving Societies
- Annual gifts of $1,000 or less qualify you for the Red and Black Society.
- Gifts of $1,000 or more qualify you for The 1798 Society.
- Recent alumni (those who earned their undergraduate degrees in the last decade or their graduate degrees in the last five years) can join the Cardinal Level of the 1798 Society with a minimum gift of $100.
How to Give
- Online – The easiest way to donate is online. To designate your gift to a specific College of Business priority, type in your preference in the “Other” field.
- Mail – You may mail your gift or pledge to: Fund for UofL, University of Louisville, 215 Central Ave. Suite 300, Louisville, KY 40292.
- Telephone/E-mail – Contact Elise Holmberg-Buck, Assistant Director of Development at (502) 852-0750 or email@example.com.
Types of Gifts
You can choose to support the College of Business in many ways. Learn more about endowment choices.