The College of Business offers students three computer labs in the atrium area of the building with over eighty computers. Each computer is equipped with a wide assortment of software.
Printing is available @ 11 cents per page (paid via UofL Student Card). Students can add money to their card by using the machine located in the lab or by going to www.louisville.edu/campuscard.
The labs are located in rooms 045 (31 PCs/3 IMACs), 054 (41 PCs), and 059 (21 PCs).
CIS LAB: Room 045 has gone virtual!
- Log in with your user name and password.
- DO NOT select the “Smart card login” or “Remember me”
- The domain (if it doesn’t show up) is AD
- Select “COB Virtual Lab”
- Select CONNECT
- When you are finished, select LOG OFF.
Software on machines:
- Flash Player ActiveX
- Flash Player Plugin
- Adobe Reader
- Shockwave Player
- IBM SPSS
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Microsoft Project Professional 2010
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2015
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- Tegrity Plugins, Recorder, Video Podcasting Utilities
Computer Lab Manager – Nathan Hardy, Room 050, (502) 852-6882, email@example.com
Director of IT Services – John Merchant, Room 223, (502) 852-4755, firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Lab Help Desk: (502) 852-0702 or (502) 852-0154
Spring 2017 Lab Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Fri: 7:30a-9:00p
- Sat: 7:30a-5:00p
- Sun: Closed (Check out the virtual desktop – It is always open!)
- After hours, business students with proper card access (CIS majors) can get into 054 and 059.
Any student, with a valid ULINK account can log on and use the computers in the open lab.
Lab 054 cannot be used during classes; the schedule of classes for that room are posted on the outside of the lab.
There is no eating or drinking in the lab. This is strictly enforced.
If the University is closed due to holidays, weather, etc., the computer labs will also be closed.