We’ve expanded and streamlined our services to better serve corporate recruiting needs. That means our corporate partners are only a phone call or a few mouse clicks away from students seeking career opportunities.
Our services help our corporate partners in a variety of ways:
- Building brand visibly on campus with campus events such as career fairs, sponsored events, and exclusive access to students
- Posting job and career opportunities on-line
- Identifying prospects early and planning recruiting needs in advance
- Recruiting qualified applicants for internships and co-ops
- Finding great candidates for current openings
- Coordinating student interviews
- Connecting with College of Business faculty and instructors
- Promoting career opportunities 24/7 to business students and alumni
Our Elite Partner programs reward visionary employers who participate in our Full-Time MBA co-op/internship program. The employers provide paid internships to these high performing MBA students. In return, the Center waives the fees for their participation in selected networking and recruiting events.
FALL 2014 BUSINESS CAREER FAIR
September 26, 2014
Registration opens July 7, 2014
FALL 2014 ACCOUNTING SOCIAL
September 4, 2014
Recruit College of Business Accounting students and alumni for open internship and full-time opportunities.
Get started! Contact our Employer Services Counselor
Phone: (502) 852-7756