Explore Co-op Opportunities:
Once you’ve set up your profile, log back in to CareerTrak to get started on your exploration.
- Select “jobs.” In the keywords box, type the name of your major, and select “Search.”
- Browse through the many co-op/internship opportunities available. Companies post their requirements and information – find the position(s) that best suit your career interests and your individual academic path.
- To apply for a position (you can apply for numerous positions), simply click the ADD & SEND RESUME icon on the top right of the page.
It’s that easy! Apply for as many positions as you are interested and are qualified for.
Visit CareerTrak often – we update opportunities frequently.
Once you’ve applied to a prospective company, you will receive a response from that company or from the Ulmer Career Center. any time if you need help, click the HELP button on CareerTrak or call our office at (502) 852-7756.
Papers and Reports
Found a co-op/internship position? Great! The following steps are required to finalize your co-op/internship:
- Complete the Co-op Application and Policy Agreement via CareerTrak
- Once you have accepted an offer, and the position has been approved in CareerTrak, please fill out the c-op application and policy agreement papers on CareerTrak.
- Wait for a confirmation of registration
- Depending on the date on which you submitted your application, you will receive an e-mail that states you are either “released to register” or “registered.”
Conclusion of the Co-op and Receiving your Grade
Once you have completed your work hours, please submit the Student Report (available in th Ulmer Career Center) and direct your supervisor to complete the Employer Evaluation (available on CareerTrak). Grades at the end of the semester are on a pass/fail grade based on the student and employer input.