Each team is assigned a “Team Ambassador” prior to arrival in Louisville.
Team ambassadors are University of Louisville Entrepreneurship MBA students that are not competing on the annual new venture competition circuit. Ambassadors will provide hospitality and coordination assistance for each team during their stay in Louisville, and may answer questions prior to team arrival.
Your ambassador assignment will be listed on your log-in homepage approximately two weeks before the competition. Your team ambassador will send your team representative an email when the assignment is made.
Your team ambassador will have a copy of the travel information you indicate in the “Itinerary Information” on your log-in homepage.
Please keep a copy of your ambassador’s contact information while you travel. Should you run into travel complications, please alert your ambassador immediately.
Ambassadors may help you with:
- Questions prior to and during the competition
- The event schedule and directions around the facilities
- Information on local businesses, restaurants, night life, etc.
- Insight into Louisville from the perspective of a working professional
Ambassadors may not:
- Provide presentation feedback or assistance before the competition
- Provide competition participants transportation in their vehicle
- Provide any form of drugs or medications
- Purchase or receive alcohol for/from participants