February 13 – 14, 2015
Marriott Louisville Downtown, Louisville Kentucky
Congratulations to the 2014 Winners:
- First place: NanDio, University of Notre Dame
- Second place: Local Libations, University of Texas, Austin
- Third place: A-76 Corrosion Inhibitors, Rice University
- Fourth place: Movellus Circuits, University of Michigan
Fast Pitch Results:
- First place: Appro Therapeutics, University of Louisville
- Second place: NuFortis, University of Illinois, Chicago
As the world’s finest athletes gather in Sochi, Russia in February, top entrepreneurial grad students from around the globe will be gathering in Louisville, Kentucky for the 2014 Cardinal Challenge. At stake is more than $100,000 in business start-up cash and prizes, plus an automatic bid to the Global Venture Labs Investment Competition. Like the Olympics, we welcome the best of the best, with Cardinal Challenge competitors often going on to take national and international prizes and hundreds of thousands of dollars for their early stage companies.
Our judges are the world’s finest, as well. They are experienced investors and entrepreneurs themselves, who thrive on helping start-up companies become successful ventures. Their valuable feedback and advice can make your team a champion.